Just Something Quick

Okay so this is just a quick update... It's like midnight of the 30th and I just wanted to keep everyone in the loop and so I'm shooting this off on my way to bed...

I'm still hugely pregnant. I did suffer through contractions ALL DAY on Monday and I really do mean all day - they started at 5:30am and woke me up from a perfectly nice sleep and continued on every 4-8minutes until around 8pm when they finally started to slow down and become less painful. By midnight they were done and in when Obie and I went to bed it took me about 3minutes to pass out dead to the world. :)

Tuesday was a complete bust. I didn't really have any contractions at all but I was so exhausted that it's not entirely surprising that not even my uterus wanted to do anything. (Jokes, I did have a couple contractions throughout the day but nothing really to note.) I managed to get a few errands run and I went to see my Grandma Helen and spent a couple hours visiting with her. Rora also got home on Tuesday - when I got home from Grandma's she was home :) Actually she'd already gone out again with Obie to go and cut the grass over at his sisters house. Which, in and of itself turned into a big gong show, since when he was going over there he went over a bump or had to stop suddenly and the handle of the mower went right through the back window of our Station Wagon (well our Ford Focus Wagon). Yep, you can imagine how that improved his mood after working all day in the 30degree weather, outside.

Today - Wednesday (the 30th) - Arora and I spent the day together. We watched some cartoons and played this morning then when the shows were over on CBC we got ready, got dressed and headed out on the town. We did a couple more errands and then had lunch picnic with Daddy on his break. Then we went to Grandma June's office and I had another massage and Reiki. After that we ran out to Walmart and, finally, got a new car seat for the baby and of course we ended up buying a bunch of other stuff too. But we had a good time while we did it. We played in the toy area and picked up birthday cards for Daddy and for Grandma Brenda (her birthday was actually today ;O). Once we were home it was basically time to cook dinner so I did that while Rora hung out with Obie and then after we ate quickly Arora and I made a chocolate birthday cake for "grandmother." The four of us (Chessenda headed right back up to Calgary this morning) had cake after Brenda got home from work and then it was bed time for Arora. Obie and I just spent more than an hour just hanging out together - talking about our day, the kids and things in general and now, well, now it's time for bed.

So there's the update :) Once I do go into labor and have the baby I will try to get something up on here as quick as I can but we'll have to see how crazy things get once were home. I am going to try and put up some pictures that have been collecting in the camera for the last couple months - from a variety of events and just random days at home.

Till next time - enjoy yourselves and I'll talk to you later!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Newest Treasure

A Quickie!

Little Prince's Birth Story - Part 4