Some More Before the Weekend

[July 23 - 08 - early evening]


Well the doctor didn't tell me to get my stuff and go to the hospital so that I could have this baby :( Not that I expected him too. He did say (without the icky details) that my body was getting ready so it shouldn't be too much longer. All I have to say to that is "no freaking kidding - there are only 10 days till I'm due, it'd better be soon!!!" So Zack and I came back from the doctor's office and had lunch and then played with toys and read a couple 'Bob the Builder' stories. Around 6:30 though I was starting to get tired of having Zack around and sent both him and Obie off for a "Boys Night." Now I'm watching 'So You Think You Can Dance' all by myself cause the boys aren't home yet and feeling so tired that I might just go to bed rather than watch the rest of the episode. It's a tough decision - sleep vs. entertainment...


[July 24 - 08]


I went to bed :) I tried to watch the show for a bit longer last night, but I just couldn't keep my eyes open after a while. Oh well. The boys got home just before midnight and Zack woke me up briefly cause he absolutely would not go to sleep without giving mom a kiss and cuddle. Not something I can get too upset about, huh?? And my favorite little boy crawled in bed with me just after seven this morning and we got to cuddle together for another hour and a half before we decided we were going to wake up and get out of bed. He's a tired boy today though: right now, he's laying on the couch watching 'Doodlebops.' And this is his favorite morning show, normally he'd be up dancing around with the music! Though to be perfectly honest with you, I'm really tired today too. More than I'd expect considering I was in bed by 10:30 last night.


The day seemed to fly by. It's 10:30 at night again, and once again I'm so tired that I'm just going to write a quick note in here and then I'm going to go to bed. So from all the rain we've had this month my flower bed has been a veritable jungle for the past week or so. Bit by bit I've been pulling weeds and dead heading and all that but with as big as I am now it's actually sort of painful to squat for long enough to make any real dent in the weeds. Well Zack passed out for about 1/2 an hour just before lunch so rather than veg I decided to pick a few weeds. After he woke up and we got ready, we went over to grandma's again for a foot massage and Reiki. When we were done there we grabbed an early dinner and went to Nicholas Sheran park and had a picnic for an hour or so. Zack wasn't really ready to go home when I packed us back into the car so when we actually got to the house we stayed outside and I did some more weeding with a bit of help from Zack. It took a few minutes and a couple (okay more than just a couple) mistakes but he finally figured out that he wasn't supposed to pick anything that had a flower on it :) and he actually did a good job helping. He was really cute. And that was just something I had to share. Now I'm going to bed...


[July 25 - 08]



Yep another day and still no baby yet... Oh well, I suppose it'll come when it's ready and not a moment sooner. Doesn't mean I can't do everything in my power to convince it that it is ready to come, right??


Zack and I are just making some potato salad to take with us to Glenwood for the 24th of July Celebrations that are going on tonight and tomorrow. As soon as Obie gets home from work we're going to throw everything in to the van and head on out there. Before we go though, we've got a few things to do so this is gonna be a quick one. What will be nice after the parade and stuff tomorrow, Obie and I are going to leave the kids with to Gram and Gramps Ferris, and Auntie Chessenda, and come back on our own for a night to ourselves. We're going to a wedding on Saturday night (or we're supposed to be, maybe we'll have a baby instead;P) but then we'll have all day Sunday alone, to relax before the week kicks off again and the kids are back. I'm looking forward to it!


See you again soon...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Newest Treasure

Little Prince's Birth Story - Part 4

The Value of Keeping Your Promise