I Finally Cleaned Out the Camera :)

So here are just some random shots of the family over the last several months....

Some of Zack and/or Zona at home or on the move:



Camping in Taber in April

My only still photo from our Mother's Day trip to Edmonton

Arora's 4th Birthday Picnic and Party at the Ramada

The Canada Day Flooding on the Street in front of our house


From the Palmer Family Reunion (July) 2008 in Saskatchewan

Finally Obie's Birthday Hike on August 2, 2008

There! That get's us all caught up, in the basic sense, photo-wise to the end of August 2, 2008... Now once the baby comes I won't need to worry about what I've "documented" photographically and what I haven't!!!!

Hope you enjoy!
TTYL :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Quickie!

The Value of Keeping Your Promise

Our Newest Treasure