Okay?



I think that the whole school/university thing will be okay.  The first day went really well anyways.  I enjoyed the classes I'm registered in, with one small exception which I'm going to rectify and with what I'll have left I think I'll be busy, even really busy sometimes, but I don't think it'll ever become something that I can't handle.  For now, I guess, I'll keep my fingers crossed on that.


Of course, not everything could continue to be all sunshine and rainbows though.  I got through my day fine, only to find out that ZONA got in trouble at school today.  Stupid, little, stuffed toys that she can hide in her jacket pocket.  She was told on the first day that no toys were to be brought to school - except for on 'special days,' and I told her on Tuesday that she was NOT allowed to take the little thing to show her friends... But the little brat just had to do it anyways.  So, ha ha ha, she was told after school today that if she brought anymore toys with her to school (except of course on the approved days) that Teacher would take the toy and not give it back till the end of June.  Needless to say she agreed not to take anything else to school.  

Hopefully she'll remember.  I don't want to have to start searching her bag everyday before I drop her off.  I'll do it if I have to, but I really don't want to.

So yeah.  That's today.  We've got a "long weekend" again - no school on Friday ever means all weekends are long weekends - but I think this one is going to be pretty boring.  No plans. 

Maybe I'll do some extra reading and get ahead for school...
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Quickie!

The Value of Keeping Your Promise

Our Newest Treasure