We Survived!!

We survived the first week of school.  Well I guess it's a bit premature to say that, since Zona still has to go tomorrow but I'm pretty sure we won't collapse into a quivering mass of nerves.  At least I hope we don't.  It's actually been not too bad of a week.  A bit busy as we try to get back into the swing of things but we are getting there.  Of course, we'll be thrown a bit next week when I start classes, and then again the week after that when Zona and Zack start their dance classes, but I'm hoping that we'll be able to handle it.  We have to be able to handle it.

I guess that's really all I have to let you know.  Boring, I know.  But I'm going to try and post something here at least twice a week.  We'll see how it goes.  In any case, until next time I hope that everyone enjoys these last lazy days of "summer," including the last long weekend of the season.  Party safe and have fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Newest Treasure

A Quickie!

An Updated Cast of Family Characters