Is Santa Claus Coming to Town?

He's been making his list, and checking it multiple times, but Santa might be a little bit confused about WHERE exactly he's supposed to be delivering our presents this year!  No big surprise there, but with a 6-yr-old who at times is too smart for my own good, trying to explain how Santa knows where to take the Christmas presents, and why he takes them to multiple places is starting to become a bit tricky!

A christmas tree.Image via WikipediaAnd Christmas shopping? One of the scariest things I have to do each year.  What to get, what NOT to get, what the kids need vs. what they want vs. what I want lying around my house for the next few years... It's almost too much! (LOL!)  Then of course, I have to consider what I've got to get rid of inorder to make space for whatever they'll be getting new.  Like I said, a scary prospect all around!

Anyways, I'm gonna go. I've got to put a Christmas tree up.  And prep the boy's room for an early present...  

If I don't get back here before the big day - MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO!! 
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Newest Treasure

A Quickie!

Little Prince's Birth Story - Part 4