And We're Back To It


Here we are at the start of a new school year (grade 2 and Kindergarten for the Z’s) and we’re back to a schedule that gives us all a chance to fit in a little, wee, tiny bit of, what I like to call, “ME! Time.” And I really do mean it when I say it’s only a small amount of time.  But even that little bit of time is an awesome reprieve from the constant presence of the kids this summer.  Not that I’m complaining about not getting (or taking) an opportunity to pass them off for any appreciable time over July and August, but I’m sort of sorry that I didn’t.
But now that schools back, that means that all the extra-curricular activities are starting again soon too.  The first of which is gymnastics, which starts next Monday.  And this year the Boy AND the Baby (& me) are joining the Princess in the gym.  Last year we also spent a lot of time running back and forth from the skating rink for both the Z’s lessons.  The Princess won’t be going back on the ice this year but the Boy is looking forward to getting back in his skates and spending some quality time on the ice (hopefully on his feet). The Baby has mentioned wanting to skate, and last year she did a LOT of whining about not getting to go out with her big brother and sister, but I think gymnastics will be enough for her to do for most of the year.
I am going to put the kids in swimming lessons (finally) this fall, so that’s going to be something else that they are all going to have to do. Or in other words, it’s something else that I’m going to have to chauffer them to.
Of course Princess has a whole list of things that she wants to do – piano, horseback riding and wall climbing, just to name a few… So yeah, we’re going to be busy!  And that’s just what I have to do with the kids.
For myself, this fall/winter I’m going to be getting my certification as a gymnastics instructor and should be able to find something to do with that relatively easy.  I’m also registered for another course that I’ll be doing over the next 6months or so (and I’ll save details about this for a later post).  But you add it all together and I’ll be very much a busy, busy lady. 
And you know what? That’s actually about all the time I’ve got for writing blogs today. 
Keep an eye out for us – and we’ll keep our eyes open for you!
THE BOY

THE BABY
THE PRINCESS

THE TRIO OF TROUBLE
Coming up within the next few weeks--- photos of the first day of Kindergarten, Baby’s first day of gymnastics, the Boy’s 5th birthday, Grandpa’s birthday and harvest, Falls first skate lesson, and a photo session with the kids…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Newest Treasure

The Value of Keeping Your Promise

A Quickie!