Life: Today

With so much going on in my personal life, I guess it’s not unsurprising that I haven’t been updating.  For anyone who is aware of the particulars of my life lately, it’s probably not a surprise that I haven’t really known what to say, or how to say it. It’s hard to accept when someone that you’ve trusted breaks that trust, and betrays your best interests.  And it can become difficult to move on from that kind of... defeat? I can’t think of another word to describe it.  But as with any time of disappointment in your life, eventually you have to pick yourself up, brush the dust off and keep going.

Sometimes that means making the best of a crap situation.  Sometimes that means completely removing yourself and going in a different path.

And sometimes it means having the courage to do something that you’ve always wanted to do - no matter how scary, or how big it is.  

I’ll be honest with you and say that I wasn’t sure, at first, if the course I was considering embarking on was the right road to take.  It’s a lot to consider and not just because of the type and size of the venture.  This choice... it’s going to mean a lot of different things to me and to my family.  Not all of them are going to be good things at first, though if the Fates allow, with time the bad will work out and the good will triumph.  It took some soul searching but I found the answers I needed to make the right decision for me.

Do I want this?

More than anything.

Am I terrified?

Absolutely.

Is fear going to stop me?

... Hell, NO!

So now I know what I’m going to do.  And I’ve spent the last month working hard, talking to the right people and getting the information I need to make good, informed choices and plans, and now I’m almost ready.

In just a couple more weeks I’ll be ready to share with everyone, exactly what it is that I’m talking about.  And for those who don’t already know, of the specifics, you might be surprised.  You may be even a little shocked.  But hopefully you’ll be among the growing number of people who are supporting, helpful and willing to give of their time and energy to help me make my dreams come true.  

And doesn’t that sound like a really awesome way to celebrate my 30th birthday?!?!?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Newest Treasure

The Value of Keeping Your Promise

A Quickie!