And So It's Official!

I've mentioned several times over the last couple months (in my posts and on Facebook) that I've been planning and working on something (BIG) that was going to change a great many things for my family, my kids and husband, for myself and for the community/region that we live in...  I've said that an official announcement would be coming when I had certain things lined up and some other things sorted out...  I've made vague references and given hints...  

And now it's time!

So here's the story:  With so many years of experience, so much passion for the sports involved, and so much desire to share my interests and that passion with others in my community, I finally gathered my courage and am taking the leap.  Starting Fall 2013 my facility - Zephyr Athletic Arts Inc. - will be offering competitive and recreational programs in Gymnastics, Dance and All Star Cheerleading!  



As of now we can be found on Facebook and Twitter, though the center's website and blog will be up and running soon!  Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook to keep up-to-date on all things concerning Zephyr Athletic Arts Inc.  Just click on the links below and you can connect to us! 







I personally will be coaching or instructing in all of the programs - even if I can only manage a little bit in some of them and, with the help of several key people, will be running the offices and business as well!  Again, I'll do my best to keep info coming as it's available and will let everyone know when the website is up and running!!

Thanks for your support and I hope you'll head over to our Facebook and Twitter sites! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Newest Treasure

The Value of Keeping Your Promise

A Quickie!